Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to join Epidemic clan.

Hi. I am Tomeq. Im playing here almost 3 years. Im frendly to other players. I know many peoples on this server and i can communicate them. Im not clan member. My native language is polish so i can help peoples from this country. Im behaviour, active in game (you can see it). My skills is not too bad. I want to be a member because i love this server and i want to be part of it
The following 2 users Like Tomeq's post:
  • Big fail, Sandro

(08-13-2018, 08:02 AM)reply Wrote: Hi, I am a kapitosha and I wanted to become a small part of the server, become its member! I play almost every day, but I started from the beginning of last summer, I do not fight with players and I am simply an optimist)) !! Smile
The following 1 user Likes kapitosha :)'s post:
  • Sandro

Hello adminok / vezető,

a nevem Szilárd, 14 éves vagyok, nagyon fiatal vagyok, aktív vagyok a szerveren, nem vagyok igazán a fórumon, keményen próbálok. Van egy szép angol nyelvem. Nagyon barátságos leszek a játékosokkal, barátokkal és rendszergazdákkal. Rendes viselkedésem van. Soha nem leszek a szervereken / diszkrét klánokon. Tudtam a mododat, segíthetek a játékosoknak. Soha nem tiltottam meg más dolgokat. Remélem, hogy elfogadja és boldog születésnapot Sandro ha ön

Hello adminok / vezető,

nevem Szilárd, , aktív vagyok a szerveren, nem vagyok igazán a fórumon, keményen próbálok. Van egy szép angol nyelvem. Nagyon barátságos leszek a EXE-ek, barátokkal és rendszergazdákkal. Rendes viselkedésem van. Soha nem leszek a szervereken / diszkrét klánokon. Tudtam egy mododat, segíthetek a EXEeknek. Soha nem tiltottam meg más dolgokat. Remélem, hogy elfogadja és I live in Hungary

Hi i am gucci you all know me aredy. I am again very active player with good english. I have like 500+ hours on server. Im 18 years old. I understand if you don't accept me. + good skill i guess

Thanks.

Cannot delete

Hello, my name is CessaR, I am from Argentina and I would like to be part of this group

- active in the game / forum: yes I am but more in the game
- good English skills: if I understand a little
- Friendly with other players: yes
- good behavior: of course
- You are not a member of another clan: no
- Know our mod and help new players to learn everything: I need to learn many things but if
- (Some individual things ... if they were expelled before or after): never

Now I leave my frag movie from Argentina the names I use are "cessaR and DON'T CRY, -"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YNOZmw-tzQ&t=

Hey, i am Balboa and some of you may know me as "Rockstar" from years ago. I'm playing CoD 2 Zombies since 2012(or longer, dunnow).
- active in the game / forum: Can't make a promise but i take the time i have and help where i can(busy af in rl)
- good English skills: available
- Friendly with other players: ofc
- good behavior: yes
- You are not a member of another clan: no
- Know our mod and help new players to learn everything: i know the mod and love to help
- (some individual stuff ... if you were banned before or so): nothing

Why do you find yourself the right person to join our clan? - Because i play since 2012, got some know-how and love to help

Hello everyone! 

So, here, i'm active on server and a bit on forums,
I know english language, i learned it, i'm good with. I'm friendly, but i just want get fun of they even they a bit angry. I have a normal behavior,
I'm not on a clan of servers, i know the mod perfectly, because i play it sometimes. Why do you find yourself the right person to join our clan? Because i never cheat ( not hacks ) and i know i can be the perfect Man.

Hey! I'm Awesome and  I would like to join Epidemic group.
- I'm active in-game also on forum
- Quite good english sklls
- I don't insult other players and behave well
- I abandoned Gumowy  so I'm not in any clan
- I know this mod and I'll try to help new plyers whenever I can
- I wasn't banned

-  Why do you find yourself the right person to join our clan? - I'm very active and helpful also I was in nL academy so I have some experience.